Luxuriously soft 3-ply bamboo toilet tissue made from 100% FSC certified bamboo and packaged in 100% plastic-free packaging. Bumboo toilet tissue comes in extra-long rolls (300 sheets compared to most leading brands around 180-200) which makes it longer lasting. Each roll is individually hand wrapped in FSC certified paper printed with soy-bean based inks, packaging is fully recyclable and compostable.
Bamboo is rapidly renewable, the fastest growing plant on the planet making it an eco-friendly sustainable alternative to trees as a source of tissue fibre. This toilet tissue has not been treated with pesticides or fertilisers, no chemical scents or dyes are added and it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial making it ideal for those with sensitive skin, or anyone wanting to avoid exposure to unnecessary toxins.
- Beautifully soft 100% sustainable FSC certified bamboo
- 100% plastic free packaging
- Buy one plant one - a tree planted for every 48 rolls
- Extra long, triple ply rolls with 300 sheets
- Individually wrapped to protect from dust/other particles
- Free from de-inking agents, formaldehyde and BPA associated with paper recycling process
- Free from pesticides and fertilisers, scents and dyes, and tissue dust
- Naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial
- Three beautiful designs to compliment your bathroom interior
- Fully recyclable and compostable packaging, printed using soy based inks
- Suitable for VEGANS - Bumboo work hard to source vegan friendly components at every stage of the development process, including the glue used for the inner roll cores, outer cartons and paper tape used in delivery - all made using a plant based glue. Bumboo also do not test on animals, and no animal testing takes place within their supply chain.
- Suitable for septic tanks and composting toilets