Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions - updated 14.11.19
1. All products are subject to availability.
2. Deliveries are charged at £3 per order within our delivery map.
3. All deliveries will be left in a location of your choice. We cannot accept any responsibility for the items once they have been delivered to you.
4. All deliveries are subject to a minimum order value of £15 excluding delivery.
5. We reserve the right to cancel any order that is not economically viable for us to fulfill.
6. A one off deposit of £5 will be requested with your first order, this is to cover the cost of the bottles that will be supplied. If you decide not to place any future orders, this will be refunded subject to collection of all empty bottles in their original condition. Your refund will be made by BACS or paypal unless otherwise agreed. Please contact us if you wish to keep the bottles.
7. Payment: Payment can be made on our website using either debit/credit card or paypal. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash on delivery. Orders will not be processed until full payment has been made.
8. Cancellations/Refunds/Complaints: Customers are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period commencing once they receive the goods. If you choose to cancel the order you must inform us within 14 days of receipt of the products and return the products to us at our trading address. Once received, a full refund will be issued including any delivery charges. Customers are responsible for all costs incurred returning the products. If the product has been examined beyond what you might expect in a shop, we reserve the right to deduct an amount to reflect the diminished value.
Please contact us by email or in writing if you have any complaints within 14 days of your order delivery and we will do all we can to resolve any issues that you have.
9. All of the products we supply are non-biological, produced from sustainably sourced plant based ingredients, biodegradable and vegan if stated. It is your responsibility to check that you do not have any allergies to the ingredients and you test the product before use. For full product information including the ingredients please see the details on each individual product on this website.
10. The bottles we supply are intended for decanting purposes only into suitable containers. If you choose not to decant the product we are not responsible for any mishandling or accidents.
11. We cannot offer insurance against the products that we supply decanted into glass bottles, therefore it is important that you test the products before use.
12. When bottles are left out for collection please ensure they have been thoroughly rinsed and are complete with their lids. We will ensure all bottles are sterilised again before they are refilled.
13. We will do our best to give as much manufacturers information about each product as possible. In the event of a specific query, Eko Refills cannot advise on suitability but will refer you to the manufacturer.
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.